Where's Waldo? Where's Waldo?

Heheheheh!

Awsome!! So good. I got though the fist 5 lvls and then i gave up :) But its a great game...!!!!

Whack Your Boss Whack Your Boss

Hahahahah!!!1!

So funny! Great job i love to kill. The VOICES TELL ME TOO!!!. Oh wait.....you can read this........Ummm...Ya great job

Rammer - dodger Rammer - dodger

Basic Design. But...

Pretty good. Might be a little fun with some power ups and something else to dodge would be nice. Great job on the game and your next game i shall look forward to it for improvements :)

"Yay a green one!'

Rammer responds:

yeah, the special edition of this will have power ups, if i can find a way to put them in, somehow.

thanks

hehe, dovg2!

Windows HIV Windows HIV

Very nice!!!

W00t i like it like WINDOWS AIDS! Its just as good. BUT WITH BANANA PHONE WOOT WOOT INSTANT 5!!!! WOOT Ring ring ring ring ring. But not joking Windows AIDS should fucking in the top 50 and this should be in the top 150. But whey the FUCK is good flashes getting shitty scores?! The people who are doing this are hurting the Reps of other flashes and pissing me off godamnit! Holy fuck i wrote alot. I wonder if your still reading....Anyway....HIV and AIDS are FUCKING good flashes so vote high damnit!

MessiaH responds:

You see, here's what's going on.

1) There is an anonymous little shit, who sadly has high voting power, who votes 0 on all flashes in the top 500 every day.
2) There is an ignorant loser on the BBS who convinced people that since I have no portal awards, I must be cheating to get these scores, when he hasn't even bothered to watch my movies. Cunt.
3) This game was number 47 of all time for one day recently, which, naturally, attracted even more voted of 0 for my movies.

The sad fact is, I no longer have enough fans to counter the fags.

But thanks for your review, it means something, dude.

Onigirl Dando 6'th Onigirl Dando 6'th

Sweet game

Score: 9674
Ranking: SS

Windows AIDS Windows AIDS

Sweet!!_!!1

I liked shoot the Retard! That was very fun. And i liked the God account :) It's a very good game. Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yay a green One!"

MessiaH responds:

Thanks for the review, shame the idiots in charge of voting don't agree.

Onigirl DDR New version! Onigirl DDR New version!

Very nice

Grade:S
Score:697
Ranking:Pwnage

Tactics United Tactics United

Good game

YES, PRAISE HIM PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY LORD OUR SAVIOR GOD FOR A GOOD RPG!! Thanks for a good one that isnt crap

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

One word.

Perfection!

Alien Smack Alien Smack

Woot!

Lol i liked this. I pretended they were frogs and all of my childhood fantasies were Fulfilled! :) Keep up the great work

Dommx responds: